Holders of Qatari passport need visas for entering Argentina as businessmen. In order to apply for the visa, present at the Consular Section of the Embassy the requirements, as stated below. An appointment will be set for the consular interview.
This visa is valid for up to 60 days and can be renewed in Argentina at Migration Authorities for only a similar length of time, prior to the expiration of the current visa.
For other nationalities, please contact the Consular section: email@example.com
- Valid Passport and residency card, if applicable. Please bear in mind that your passport should NOT be due to expire for at least 6 months from the day of entry to the country.
In order to fill in the visa application form, please download it and open it on your computer with Adobe Acrobat.
- Visa application form available here. (in Spanish language), and here (in English language). Reference guide in Arabic language available here. Provide with all information requested in the form.In order to fill in the visa application form, please download it and open it on your computer with Adobe Acrobat.
- One 4x4cm passport photo (color, white background, front).
- Return flight booking under the applicant´s name (purchase is not mandatory).
- Hotel reservations for the whole stay under the applicant´s name.
- Letter of invitation from the host organization or business in Argentina, inviting the applicant and confirming the purpose of your trip, duration of the visit, full name, addresses and telephone numbers of all businesses and persons you will contact in Argentina. The letter must be written in Spanish, on organization/company letter-head paper and duly signed by the person in charge and certified by an Argentine Notary Public, and then by the Public Notaries Association (Colegio de Escribanos).
Important: The signature of the authority of the company or inviting organization in Argentina must be registered at the "Registro Nacional Unico de Requirentes de Extranjeros" (RENURE) within the "Dirección Nacional de Migraciones" (Immigration Authority), according to the provisions of the "Disposición DNM 54.618/2008".
The company or agency inviting foreign citizens to Argentina, should indicate in the invitation the registration number of the company or agency in the RENURE.
If the applicant will participate in a trade fair or exhibition, he/she must accredit the inscription on the fair or exhibition to which is going to attend.
- Letter from your company/organization in Qatar which states full name of visa applicant (as stated in passport), nationality, as well as passport number. The letter must confirm the applicant is currently employed by the company, and indicating the person is travelling to Argentine. The letter must be an original one (no photocopies or faxes will be accepted) on company letter-head paper, written in English, signed by the person in charge. In case it is written in Arabic, an official translation into English must be attached.
- Provide also with a copy of the Computer Card of the company/organization.
- Proof of economic solvency (e.g. bank statement, credit card statement, etc. in original or certified by the bank) for the last 6 months.
- Payment of consular fee (QAR 730.-). Payment must be made at a local bank.
- An interview with a consular officer is mandatory.
In order to avoid delays, please produce all requirements at the Consular Section of the Embassy at least 45 days before your estimated day of travel. Additional requirements can be requested.
Timings to submit applications: Sunday to Thursday from 9.00 to 12.30 pm
Visa fee: To be paid upon submission of the application QR 730.-
For information on Argentina, please visit: www.argentina.travel/en