Holders of Qatari passport need visas for entering Argentina as tourists. In order to apply for your tourist visa, present at the Consular Section of the Embassy the requirements, as stated below. An appointment will be set for the consular interview.
For other nationalities, please check the following website.
- Valid Passport and residency card, if applicable. Please bear in mind that your passport should NOT be due to expire for at least 6 months from the day of entry to the country.
- Visa application form available here (in Spanish language), and here (in English language). Reference guide in Arabic language available here). Provide with all information requested in the form. To fill in the visa application form, please download it and open it on your computer with Adobe Acrobat.
- One 4x4cm passport photo (color, white background, front).
- Return flight booking under the applicant´s name (purchase is not mandatory).
- Itinerary issued by travel agency (including hotels) or hotel reservations for the whole stay under the applicant´s name. If the applicant is staying in a private address instead of a hotel, this has to be credited by a letter of invitation in original including full contact details and ID numbers of the applicant and the person who invites. This letter has to be first certified by an Argentine public notary and then by the Public Notaries Association (Colegio de Escribanos).
- Letter from your employer in Qatar which states full name of visa applicant (as stated in passport), nationality, as well as passport number. The letter must confirm the applicant is currently employed by the company, the start date of employment, and specify your wage or yearly salary. The letter must be an original one (no photocopies or faxes will be accepted) on company letter-head paper, written in English, signed by the person in charge. In case it is written in Arabic, an official translation into English must be attached.
- Provide also with a copy of the Computer Card of your employer.
- Proof of economic solvency (e.g. bank statement, credit card statement, etc. in original or certified by the bank) for the last 6 months.
- Payment of consular fee (QAR 548.-). Payment must be made at a local bank. The tourist visa is free of charge for Indian and Moroccan nationals.
- An interview with a consular officer is mandatory.
In order to avoid delays, please produce all requirements at the Consular Section of the Embassy at least 45 days before your estimated day of travel.
Please note that failure to provide all the requirements will result in the cancellation of the appointment and severe delays to your travel plans. Additional requirements can be requested.
Also note that following Argentine regulations, the Consul is entitled to refuse your visa application.
Timings to submit applications: Sunday to Thursday from 9.00 to 12.30 pm
Visa fee: To be paid upon submission of the application QR 548.-
For information on Argentina, please visit: www.argentina.travel/en